Monday, 4 July 2011

The Finnish line

Our bad luck continued yesterday with 3 out of 4 selections coming home with the earlier selection failing thanks to VPS claiming their 4th 1-1 draw in 5 games. Much frustration indeed but I'm sure that most of it is still down to the events that happened earlier in the weekend with David Haye and well, British sports in general!


I'm going to turn my faith and trust towards the Finnish league today as I want to avoid anything that's even remotely British. Plus their celebrations tend to be far more innovative over their anyway!


There's some interesting handicap options about tonight, if of course form is anything to go by! I am placing my faith in 1pt TREBLES and one FOURFOLD across the following selections:

  • HJK Helsinki to beat KuPS Kuopio -  HT and FT @ 23/20
  • Haka to beat Jaro @ 5/4
  • MyPA vs JJK - 2nd half to have more goals @ 19/20
  • Djurgarden vs Helsingborg - Total goals OVER 2.5 @ EVENS
I have found good value in my opinion with the selections above and if all 4 were to prove correct then The Canary can expect a whopping 55.14pts return on my 5pts investment. Of course with the TREBLES selected I just need the 3 out of 4 to be correct to return some profit.

After the start that we have had to July I am due a return from Lady Luck.



** Please do not use my bets yourselves as you should always be responsible for your own betting. However, if you decide to use my bets, please ensure that you only bet with money that you can afford to lose. **

No comments:

Post a Comment