Thursday, 21 July 2011

Nil goals equals nul points

Well I was hoping for something other than two 0-0 draws last night but that just sums up this week I guess. No goals equates to no profit but the good news is that the Scottish leagues are due to start soon which means that the English leagues won't be too far behind. It's been a struggle to say the least as of course my knowledge of football around the globe is always going to be tested but I feel that I have held my own and also picked up some good wins in the process.


I will be scaling back my bets going forward as my main strengths will be the UK based football and therefore my money shall be invested wisely there over the global scene. Still, we do have a few more weeks to have a little flutter elsewhere and today it's the delights of the Europa League qualifiers that await us. Always a tricky area given the lack of knowledge on a lot of the teams but hopefully we can highlight the better value.


I have found 3 teams that take my fancy with decent odds and I have therefore placed a 0.5pt TRIXIE that returns 9.02pts on the following:

  • Maccabi Tel Aviv to beat Khazar Lankaren @ 19/20
  • Dundee Utd to beat Slask Wroclaw @ EVENS
  • St Patricks to beat Shakhtar Karagandy @ 4/5

In addition I have also placed a 1pt FIVEFOLD that returns 22.08pts on the 3 selections above as well as Aalesund to beat Ferencvaros @ 7/10 and Tromso (-1 goal) to beat Paksi SE @ 17/20. Thanks to our non football bets we are down slightly this month, although we are up for the month based on the football tips alone, and therefore I would like to take a little gamble tonight in the hope of a big reward.



** Please do not use my bets yourselves as you should always be responsible for your own betting. However, if you decide to use my bets, please ensure that you only bet with money that you can afford to lose. **

No comments:

Post a Comment