Monday, 22 August 2011

Football betting tips for Monday 22nd August

Friday has always been considered one of the better days of the week for the majority of people but for The Canary they are proving to be priceless. Thanks to last Friday's 4 correct selections we returned a profit of 20.68pts for the weekend as a whole which takes our total profit for the month of August to 52.76pts. As you can imagine this makes me a happy canary indeed but there is still over a week left to make yet more profit.


Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur - No value?
I don't have a particular topic to discuss today as I wanted to talk about the upcoming Premier League game between Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur, however, after studying the form and statistics along with the squad selections and what not I have failed to nail down any specific bets that offer great value. 


I'm in the mindset that there will be goals tonight but Tottenham are very much hit and miss when they go away from home and a 2-0 for Manchester United does look likely. However, my instinct would be to go for the over 2.5 goals market but with odd of 4/6 it just doesn't give any value in my opinion, especially given the fact that there haven't been many high scoring games between the two sides at Old Trafford over the past few seasons.


My attention therefore turns to where the value is and I have found 3 picks below which I will put in a 0.5pt TRIXIE that returns 10.59pts:



  • Orebro to beat Mjallby @ 4/5 - Swedish Allsvenskan
  • IFK Goteburg (-1 goal) to beat Gefle @ 11/8 - Swedish Allsvenskan
  • St Pauli to beat MSV Duisburg @ 4/5 - German 2.Bundesliga



Lets hope we make another 8+ pts profit tonight to take our total for August to over 60pts.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** Please do not use my bets yourselves as you should always be responsible for your own betting. However, if you decide to use my bets, please ensure that you only bet with money that you can afford to lose. **

No comments:

Post a Comment