Friday, 16 September 2011

Full weekend football betting tips

The frustration continues to grow for The Canary with Fulham and FC Twente's failure to score a third goal between them in the second half last night. How the scores remained at 1-1 I don't know but I am baffled as to why Martin Jol, whom I have great respect for, replaced Andy Johnson with Bobby Zamora with over half an hour to play.


More goals last night if Andy Johnson had stayed on?
Johnson was a constant threat and menace to the FC Twente defence, never letting them settle and always willing to run the channels to gain decent territory for Fulham. However, once he departed the pitch Fulham appeared to lack any pace and threat in their team and the game meandered out in unspectacular fashion. I would imagine that the scores would've been different had he have stayed on the pitch at he was stretching the game but perhaps Jol was looking to the weekend ahead and with high flying Manchester City coming to town it wouldn't surprise me if that were the case.


Hey ho we move on, we may not have made profit last night but the picks were good, it was just one of those games. This weekend offers some decent matches and I believe that the corner will be turned. I have set my picks up for Friday, Saturday and Sunday so that we only need one day of success to return a profit for the whole post. Two days will bring us a healthy profit and if we are lucky enough to get all 3 days correct then we will be taking a mammoth pay day that's for sure.


Friday 16th September


I have gone for a 2.5pt FOURFOLD that returns 13.04pts on the following selections:



  • NEC Nijmegen vs. NAC Breda - Both teams to score = YES @ 4/6 - Dutch Eredivisie
  • Almere City vs. Helmond Sport - Total goals OVER 2.5 @ 4/9 - Dutch Jupiler League
  • Dordrecht vs. Cambuur Leeuwarden - Cambuur to NOT LOSE @ 1/2 - Dutch Jupiler League
  • GAIS Goteborg to beat Norrkoping @ 4/9 - Swedish Allsvenskan



Saturday 17th September


I only have three selections for Saturday so I have gone for a 2.5pt TREBLE that returns 12.22pts on the following:



  • Bolton Wanderers to beat Norwich City @ 5/6 - Barclays Premier League
  • Leeds United vs. Bristol City - Total goals OVER 2.5 @ 6/10 - nPower Championship
  • Stevenage Borough vs. Notts County - Both teams to score = YES @ 4/6 - nPower League 1

Sunday 18th September


I have gone for a 2.5pt TREBLE that returns 13.58pts on the following tips:



  • Manchester United to beat Chelsea @ 17/20 - Barclays Premier League
  • Southampton vs. Birmingham City - Both teams to score = YES @ 7/10 - nPower Championship
  • Rennes to beat Nancy @ 8/11 - French Ligue 1



A 0.5pt ACCUMULATOR across all 10 of the weekend tips pays out 69.26pts. That takes the total outlay for the weekend to 8pts with a total potential return of 108.10pts.


I am off to The Den for Millwall vs. West Ham United this week, should be interesting! I predict goals in this game, over 2.5, but I couldn't call which way it will go and am therefore staying away from betting on this match!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** Please do not use my bets yourselves as you should always be responsible for your own betting. However, if you decide to use my bets, please ensure that you only bet with money that you can afford to lose. **

No comments:

Post a Comment