Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Midweek football betting tips


Well well well where do we go from here? A 20pt swing in the wrong direction could have the panic button being set elsewhere but Canaries never falter under pressure. I won't lie though, the poor form currently is starting to get to me so I have had a full analysis of my last 10 days to see where the wheels actually fell off the good form wagon. Although it's worth noting that the positive swing reached 40pts before the current down turn so we can't lose sight of the bigger picture.


Sad times.
I've checked the form for my recent picks and can hand on heart say that at least 90% of my picks I would do again, albeit before the knowing the final scores of course! There was only one or two picks that I should probably have avoided but the majority, based on recent form and current squad selection status, I would do again and that just for me highlights the up and down nature of football. This is why taking on the bookies is such a tricky thing to do.


But don't forget that last month started with a negative swing of 11pts and I ended the month with 40 points profit so it's all to play for. It 'should' also become easier over the coming months as teams should now start settling down somewhat.


I am off on holiday now but I do have some picks for tonight and indeed Thursday to keep us going until the weekend.


Tuesday 6th September


I have gone for a 3pt TREBLE that returns 11.90pts on the following selections:



  • Bosnia and Herzegovina to beat Belarus @ 8/13 - European Championship qualifier
  • Croatia to beat Israel @ 4/9 - European Championship qualifier
  • Wycombe Wanderers vs. Bristol Rovers - Total goals OVER 2.5 @ 4/7



Thursday 8th September


I have gone for a simple 3pt DOUBLE that returns 9pts on the following picks:



  • MyPa to beat Mariehamn @ EVENS - Finnish Veikkausliiga
  • Real Valladolid to beat Gimnastic @ 1/2 - Spanish Copa Del Rey



A 1pt FIVEFOLD on all 5 midweek selections pays out 11.90pts to make a total potential return of 32.80pts for 7pts stake.


I should hopefully have the weekend selections up on Friday from my hotel.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** Please do not use my bets yourselves as you should always be responsible for your own betting. However, if you decide to use my bets, please ensure that you only bet with money that you can afford to lose. **

No comments:

Post a Comment