If not, oh well the 4 points profit will have to suffice.
I am currently doing a UK tour at the moment and I write this blog post from my hotel room in Liverpool. I know, rock and roll aren't I! So without further ado, here's my weekend selections:
Friday 9th September
I have gone for a 0.5pt TRIXIE that returns 10.3pts on the following selections:
- Preston North End to beat Yeovil Town @ 6/10 - nPower League 1
- Reims to beat Guingamp @ 21/20 - French Ligue 2
- Nantes to beat Le Mans @ 6/4 - French Ligue 2
Saturday 10th September
I have gone for a simple 2.5pt TREBLE that returns 11.02 points on the following:
- Bolton Wanderers vs Manchester United - Total goals OVER 2.5 @ 4/7 -Barclays Premier League
- Burnley vs Middlesborough - Total goals OVER 2.5 @ 7/10 - nPower Championship
- Shrewsbury Town to beat Hereford United @ 13/20 - nPower League 2
A 1pt SIXFOLD on all selections for Friday and Saturday returns a healthy 36.14pts.
I shall post Sunday's picks on Saturday when I get to Newcastle.
** Please do not use my bets yourselves as you should always be responsible for your own betting. However, if you decide to use my bets, please ensure that you only bet with money that you can afford to lose. **
No comments:
Post a Comment