Manchester City comfortably beat Liverpool 3-0 and I'm very disappointed with the Anfield outfit for their display last night. I did, however, predict that there would be 3 goals or more but took the 'safer' option of both teams to score. Frustrating.
As for Tottenham Hotspur. How did they not score in the 1st half against West Bromwich Albion last night? Stone me.
Anyway, we are still in profit for 2012 so far and we have a couple of quieter days coming up now.
For today I only have the one 2.5pt TREBLE that returns 14.81pts on the following picks:
- Manchester United to beat Newcastle United @ 7/10 - Barclays Premier League
- Genclerberligi to beat Samsunspor @ 7/10 - Turkish Super Liga
- Real Sociedad vs Real Mallorca - Both teams to score = YES @ 21/20 - Spanish Copa Del Rey
Come on!
** Please do not use my bets yourselves as you should always be responsible for your own betting. However, if you decide to use my bets, please ensure that you only bet with money that you can afford to lose. **
No comments:
Post a Comment