Thursday, 12 April 2012

12th April 2012 betting tips + Maybank Malaysian Open betting picks

Yet more profit made last night (check current betting form) but again there was still an air of disappointment given how close we were to another bumper payday. 


One goal away in the game between Hannover & Schalke and Levante were twice in front away to Sporting Gijon but they ended up losing the game.


RKC Waalwijk win @ 4/1 vs PSV
That said I am happy with the form of late with three profit making posts on the spin and a good selection success rate in general so patience is the key.


Tonight there is not that much about by way of decent value nor are there any outside bets on the scale of RKC Waalwijk to beat PSV Eindhoven @ 4/1 but that doesn't mean that we can't still take home a decent profit.


My bet is a middle of the road 2pt FOURFOLD that returns 21.36pts on the following selections:

  • Sevilla vs Real Zaragoza - Both teams to score = YES @ 4/5 - Spanish La Liga
  • Villarreal vs Malaga - Total goals OVER 2.5 @ 10/11 - Spanish La Liga
  • Hacken to beat Mjallby @ 4/5 - Swedish Allsvenskan
  • Karabukspor to beat Boluspor @ 8/11 - Turkish Kupasi
Not overly ambitious today but I believe that those picks offer the best value about today.

Golf

This week the European Tour moves onto the Maybank Malaysian Open and I fancy another flutter on the golf so I have been doing a bit of extra homework this week.

My bet is a 1pt each way pop on Soren Kjeldsen @ 25/1 with William Hill.

As I always say I am not a golf expert so these are purely little flutters and if you do use them then you do so at your own peril.

Good luck all.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** Please do not use my bets yourselves as you should always be responsible for your own betting. However, if you decide to use my bets, please ensure that you only bet with money that you can afford to lose. **

No comments:

Post a Comment