Saturday, 16 June 2012

Betting tips for 16th + 17th June 2012

I have decided that with a baby on the way and my already reduced available time to sit and analyse/research the form, odds etc that it would be best to start winding down this blog and to look elsewhere for the future.


I shall finish off the month and might have the occasional flutter going forward but I certainly won't have the necessary time going forward so it makes no sense to provide a tipping service much longer.


That said I do want to go out with a bang so we are going for it this weekend as it does look like there is quite a bit of value out there.


My bet is a 2pt FIVEFOLD that returns 36.94pts on the following selections:

  • Russia to beat Greece @ 5/6 - Euro 2012 Group A
  • Germany to beat Denmark @ 4/6 - Euro 2012 Group B
  • Halmstads BK to beat IFK Varnamo @ 5/6 - Swedish Superettan
  • Angelholms FF to beat Degerfors IF @ 8/11 - Swedish Superettan
  • IFK Mariehamn to beat MyPa Myllykoski @ 10/11 - Finnish Veikkausliiga
I shall be working on a new site over the coming weeks that will be more of a general football blog with various reviews, profiles and general rants about the beautiful game so keep an eye out for that.

In the meantime let's give the bookies a bashing!




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 


** Please do not use my bets yourselves as you should always be responsible for your own betting. However, if you decide to use my bets, please ensure that you only bet with money that you can afford to lose. **

No comments:

Post a Comment