Friday, 8 June 2012

Euro 2012 betting tips for Day 1

So the UEFA European Championships 2012 are finally upon us and we are only a matter of hours away from the 1st game of the tournament.


For today's games we are going for a 2.5pt DOUBLE that returns 18pts on the following selections:

  • Poland vs Greece - Draw @ 2/1
  • Russia to beat Czech Republic @ 7/5
Nice and simple for today's opening games but I can't see a winner in the 1st game given the relative form of both. William Hill are only offering 4/11 for there to be under 2.5 goals so everyone is expecting a tight game with little goal mouth action.

That said I do see a 1-1 draw on the cards but we are at risk of losing this to a 1-0 win that is for sure. A draw, however, does tick more boxes for me across the board of consideration so that's what I am going for.

As for Russia they have been boosted by their injured contingent returning to the squad and do have the best team in Group A when going by paper. 

I was slightly tempted to go over 2.5 goals with this one originally but it's always hard to predict how tense teams will play in their first group games so I have shied away from that. I predict either a 1-0 win for Russia or a 2-1 win as I can see Czech Republic being in the game throughout but the quality of Russia should see them through.

You might want to take those two selections as two singles but that's up to you.

Don't forget you can check our full list of special bets + tips for the Euro 2012 here.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** Please do not use my bets yourselves as you should always be responsible for your own betting. However, if you decide to use my bets, please ensure that you only bet with money that you can afford to lose. **

No comments:

Post a Comment