A bad day at the office yesterday that saw my success percentage drop from 75% to 62.96%.
Losing the long shot never bothers me, the odds are 40/1 for a reason and I can accept that. It's just hard to take the treble yesterday failing due to Argentina and Brazil failing to score the required amount of goals in what was a very open game, particularly in the 1st half.
Still, the losses yesterday take the score from last Saturday to today to zero so I am back where I started! Ok it's better than nothing but I need to turn things around this weekend.
For tonight, there is only one game on, a FA Cup replay between Ebbsfleet and AFC Wimbledon.
I will be placing 1pt on AFC Wimbledon @ Evens returning 2pts and I will also go for the game to be under 2.5 goals @ 5/6 returning 1.83 pts.
My focus now will be studying the weekends games and handpicking my shortlist accordingly. There is also some football in the lower European leagues tomorrow night so I may have a little flutter there also.
PS Capello has to go!!
Losing the long shot never bothers me, the odds are 40/1 for a reason and I can accept that. It's just hard to take the treble yesterday failing due to Argentina and Brazil failing to score the required amount of goals in what was a very open game, particularly in the 1st half.
Still, the losses yesterday take the score from last Saturday to today to zero so I am back where I started! Ok it's better than nothing but I need to turn things around this weekend.
For tonight, there is only one game on, a FA Cup replay between Ebbsfleet and AFC Wimbledon.
I will be placing 1pt on AFC Wimbledon @ Evens returning 2pts and I will also go for the game to be under 2.5 goals @ 5/6 returning 1.83 pts.
My focus now will be studying the weekends games and handpicking my shortlist accordingly. There is also some football in the lower European leagues tomorrow night so I may have a little flutter there also.
PS Capello has to go!!
No comments:
Post a Comment