Monday, 24 January 2011

Under the influence

So after Friday night's fixtures I was over 15 points in profit for January. After Saturday it was down to 3 points.

Rule number one, do not place bets when under the influence.

I was at a funeral on Friday so I did not have too much time to study the facts for the Saturday games and as a result, I got the spanking that I deserved from the Bookie.

I therefore took the rest of the weekend off as punishment.

Moving onto tonight's fixture, we have a few to choose from. I have gone for a 0.5pt TRIXIE that returns just under 8pts:
  • FC Eindhoven to beat Rbc Roosendaal @ 4/6
  • Sporting Lisbon to beat Sporting Lisbon @ 10/11
  • Bolton Wanderers v Chelsea - Total goals OVER 2.5 goals @ 4/5
Let the above be a lesson to anyone who doesn't listen to their own rules! I may also post an accumulator in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment