![]() |
| courtesy of octagonpartners.net |
Well it certainly feels a lot better blogging after such a successful day yesterday. 6 selections out of 6 correct with a profit of 26.33pts for a Thursday evening. Certainly can't complain but it underlines the importance of being patient, sticking to your guns and keeping the same philosophy when it comes to picking winners. Unfortunately we can't win every day as that would mean that football is no longer an exciting game whereby the unknown is always possible.
Yesterday's success brings us in nicely to this weekend and we finally have the start of the nPower Football League and I for one am very excited at the prospect of making some more money off of the poor bookies. I have a full weekend list for you including a Football League special on Saturday. Don’t forget to check out my league winner predictions here also as the clock is ticking!
Who will get out of the starting blocks the quickest.....
Friday 5th August
I have gone for a German special with a simple 2.5pt TREBLE today that returns 11.05pts on the following selections:
- Borussia Dortmund vs. Hamburg - Total goals OVER 2.5 @ 8/11 - German Bundesliga
- St Pauli to beat Alemannia Aachen @ 6/10 - German 2.Bundesliga
- Fortuna Dusseldorf to beat Ingolstadt @ 6/10 - German 2.Bundesliga
Saturday 6th August
Saturday sees the return of the nPower Football League and it would be rude not to give it the focus that it deserves and I will again be taking a two pronged attack method to ensure that we return with a decent profit. My first main bet sticks to the 90 minute match markets and I have gone for a 0.5pt TRIXIE that returns 8.11pts on the following picks:
- Burnley to beat Watford @ 19/20 - nPower Championship
- Preston North End to beat Colchester United @ 4/5 - nPower League 1
- Huddersfield Town to beat Bury @ 3/4 - nPower League 1
My secondary bet will appeal to the fans of the Goals Galore coupons that occupy most of the high street bookies and I give to you a 0.5pt TRIXIE that returns 9.83pts on the following picks:
- Reading vs. Millwall - Total goals OVER 2.5 @ EVENS - nPower Championship
- Walsall vs. Leyton Orient - Total goals OVER 2.5 @ 10/11 - nPower League 1
- AFC Wimbledon vs. Bristol Rovers - Total goals OVER 2.5 @ 21/20 - nPower League 2
I have also placed a 1pt SIXFOLD across all 6 of Saturdays selections which would return a whopping 48.08pts if it proves to be successful.
Sunday 7th August
For Sunday I can't see any obvious value in the UK so I have gone abroad to create a 2.5pt TREBLE that returns 9.69pts on the following selections:
- Bordeaux to beat St Etienne @ 5/6 - French Ligue 1
- Lillestrom to beat Sarpsborg Sparta @ 4/11 - Norwegian Tippeligaen
- Elfsborg to beat Kalmar @ 11/20 - Swedish Allsvenskan
By way of a hot, lucky streak I have in hope placed a 0.5pt wager on all 12 weekend selections to create a whopping ACCUMULATOR that returns 411.91pts. You just never know….
That takes my total wager for the weekend to 10.5pts which still leaves us in profit for the month of August so the above feels like a pretty free weekend indeed!
Enjoy your football this weekend.
** Please do not use my bets yourselves as you should always be responsible for your own betting. However, if you decide to use my bets, please ensure that you only bet with money that you can afford to lose. **

No comments:
Post a Comment