Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Wenger Woes + Tonights football betting tips


Three correct selections from three last night returns The Canary a profit of 9.39pts to take our total profit for August to 62.29pts. All I can say is long may this form continue. Although things will no doubt get a little bit trickier this evening as the final qualifying rounds of the UEFA Champions League along with the next rounds of the Carling Cup prove to be quite a challenge when trying to find the value. A lot of potential banana skins indeed.


Could things get worse for Arsene Wenger?
I shall start with the big game tonight between Udinese and Arsenal for a place in the group stage of the UEFA Champions League and what an intriguing game this is turning out to be. Arsenal hold a slender 1-0 win from the 1st leg and despite flying out of the blocks in the first ten minutes they somewhat struggled against a Udinese side who themselves have lost key players and had yet to play a competitive game of football this season.


Udinese are quite strong at home and Arsenal have failed to score in either of their two English Premier League games thus far. Ok so Arsenal do have some players back from suspension this evening in Robin Van Persio, Emanuel Frimpong, Gervinho and Alex Song but I still feel that they will struggle tonight, particularly as they will no doubt of lost their focus somewhat given the current situation at the club. I feel that Udinese will win on the night tonight but Arsenal do have a chance of sneaking through on away goals so I definitely fancy the 6/4 odds for Udinese to win from William Hill.


I will be placing that pick along with the two below to make a 0.5pt TRIXIE that returns 12.70pts:



  • Udinese to beat Arsenal @ 6/4 - UEFA Champions League
  • Viktoria Plzen to beat FC Copenhagen @ 11/8 - UEFA Champions League
  • Bristol City to beat Swindon Town @ 4/5 - English Carling Cup



It shall be a tough night tonight but we only require 2 correct selections out of the 3 to return a profit so I shall expect that as a minimum but hopefully we can take all 3 to return the maximum profit.


Good luck.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** Please do not use my bets yourselves as you should always be responsible for your own betting. However, if you decide to use my bets, please ensure that you only bet with money that you can afford to lose. **

No comments:

Post a Comment