Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Wednesday night betting action

Hmm I guess last night was a case of close but no cigar but I honestly thought that Lyon would be victorious against Ajax, despite the recent 0-0 draw between them, Lyon's lack of goals scored and Ajax's lack of goals conceded in the competition.


I guess the pick would go down as a bad one given the stats but I had a hunch and unfortunately it didn't reap any rewards for the canary. We shall move on quickly as the other 3 picks were comfortable in the end, despite FC Basel's late wobble!


Tonight I have two bets and ones a slightly different approach than usual. My first bet is a normal 2.5pt TREBLE that returns 15.27pts on the following selections:

  • Bayer Leverkusen vs Chelsea - Both teams to score @ 4/5 - UEFA Champions League
  • Arsenal to beat Borussia Dortmund @ 11/10 - UEFA Champions League
  • Marseilles to beat Olympiacos @ 8/13 - UEFA Champions League
My extra bet today looks at the anytime goal scorer market in tonight's Champions League ties between Arsenal & Borussia Dortmund and AC Milan & Barcelona. A 2.5pt DOUBLE pays out 10.50pts on Robin Van Persie (William Hill offer 6/5) and Lionel Messi (William Hill go 10/11) to both score in their respective games tonight.

That's a total stake of 5pts for a total potential return of 25.77pts.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** Please do not use my bets yourselves as you should always be responsible for your own betting. However, if you decide to use my bets, please ensure that you only bet with money that you can afford to lose. **

No comments:

Post a Comment