Hmm well to be fair I can't really argue too much with yesterday's results given that the Irish were suprisingly poor instead of being tough to beat and Spain forgot to play a striker.
Italy to be fair to them played a good game as well so they deserve some credit and the Croats looked like promising outsiders too.
Moving on to today and I am going for money over national pride today as I just can't see an England win against France and with odds of 6/4 for a French win I just have to take that.
Yes the game will probably be tight and England will be hard to beat but I can just see France having too much quality in their team. On the plus side though it does mean that it becomes a win-win situation for us English fans if we back France to win.
Not that it has entered my betting mind that is but it is a valid point for some.
My bet for today is a 2pt TREBLE that returns 19.59pts on the following selections:
- France to beat England @ 6/4 - Group D
- Ukraine vs Sweden - Total goals OVER 2.5 @ 11/8 - Group D
- JJK vs FC Kuopio - Total goals OVER 2.5 @ 13/20 - Finnish Veikkausliiga
Let's have it.
Follow @canarytips
** Please do not use my bets yourselves as you should always be responsible for your own betting. However, if you decide to use my bets, please ensure that you only bet with money that you can afford to lose. **
No comments:
Post a Comment